Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a coat like this one

(10 Posts)
Liveinthepresent Tue 06-Nov-12 21:52:28

Thought this coat might have been exactly what I was looking for this winter for casual / smart casual days.
Sold out in my size.(12)

www.atterleyroad.com/new-in/colette-fur-hooded-coat.html

There are loads of parkas in the shops at the moment but thought this looked a little different. Anyone spotted anything similar ? Wanted it to be well made, good shape , nice hood , nice and warm but not too hot to wear on the tube....
All ideas welcome...
TIA

Stokey38 Tue 06-Nov-12 21:57:20

A friend of mine had this on the other day and looked really nice. Much nicer than the picture would suggest. www.hm.com/gb/product/03395?article=03395-A

bishboschone Wed 07-Nov-12 09:57:55

I would order a ten . In my experience parkas come up massive .

SilverSixpence Wed 07-Nov-12 12:08:07

This Mint velvet one looks nice here

Liveinthepresent Wed 07-Nov-12 20:06:52

Thanks for replies !
Quite like the HM one but suspect in the flesh I will be comparing it to all the lovely details on the Whistles one. Will take a look when shopping tomorrow.
bishbosch am sure you are right and would have considered 10 - but none available ( I didn't make that clear in my OP) They have pretty much sold out in all sizes ( which of course only made me like it more!)

silversixpence that has potential - have you by any chance seen in the flesh? Wasn't sure if waxed might mean shiny? Will definitely check that out too.

Any more ideas welcome - shopping on kings road tomorrow hopefully.

bishboschone Wed 07-Nov-12 21:07:19

I did wonder after I posted it .. grin

MrsRogerSterling Wed 07-Nov-12 21:26:09

gap there is a 30% off voucher at the moment valid until November 11th.

MrsRogerSterling Wed 07-Nov-12 21:28:51

I have this one and love it. More expensive but worth it.

Liveinthepresent Wed 07-Nov-12 22:43:42

Thanks I like the wrap one. The gap one looks ordinary.
Does the fur come off the hood ?

MrsRogerSterling Wed 07-Nov-12 23:01:15

No the fur does not come off. Code CK66 for free delivery from Wrap until end of November.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now