Talk

Advanced search

urgent appeal where to buy good boots!

(7 Posts)
birdbrain17 Tue 06-Nov-12 17:32:53

I have been looking round a lot of places and can't find any practical everyday boots that have good grip on them. I do a bit of walking in my journey to and from work and now that it's getting cold, wet and icy I'm terrified to slip as I'm pregnant and have no sense of balance.
Any recommendations where to buy from? Not too fussy about style I'm happy to try anything...
Thanks

bishboschone Tue 06-Nov-12 17:40:02

Budget?

marleybrodie Tue 06-Nov-12 20:15:01

Moshulu- online -sensible and comfortable you will get nice leather boots for£100.Generous fit too if your feet/ankles swell later in pregnancy.

I have just bought Fly mols £80 on amazon but have read on here they can be slippy.

Also have a pair of Dune Jolyons the most comfortable boots I have ever owned great grippy sole but they are about£150 I think.

Ilovecrossfit Tue 06-Nov-12 20:16:51

Kurt Geiger, grazia has 25% off all their stuff...if budget has no limits ;) try Russel and Bromley x

birdbrain17 Tue 06-Nov-12 20:52:06

thanks unfortunately with a baby on the way we are budgeting I'm looking no more then £50-£100 but preferably closer to £50....

mewkins Tue 06-Nov-12 20:59:19

Tk maxx - you will get something of decent quality for £50. Pot luck as to what they will have but definitely worth a look.

Leather Tue 06-Nov-12 22:46:27

I am always linking to these because they are quite simply the worlds comfiest boots! You never feel you're wearing them and easy to pull on and off.
Great grips on soles and waterproof too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now