Talk

Advanced search

Need your hair done??

(7 Posts)
Stylist2TheMums Mon 05-Nov-12 18:55:47

I'm new to mumsnet and im also a relatively new mum myself. I'm a fully qulified hairdresser and have been for 10 years now. I'm on maternity leave at the moment and on the basic statutory maternity pay and wanting to try earn some more money for myself. As we all know we still have all our normal bills to pay and now have more outgoings with having a new baby. So if ther is anyone looking for a wee hair doo from blow drys to bouncy curls for that night out. From a few sunkissed highlights to vibrant colour changes. For trims to compleat restyles. Also hair extensions for thoses who dont have the patience to wait on their own hair growing. I'm very versatile and my prices are very reasonable. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks x

PacificDogwood Mon 05-Nov-12 18:56:30

You need to pay to advertise on here.

wornoutbutstillwonderful Mon 05-Nov-12 18:59:49

Welcome to Mumsnet and good luck with earning some more cash I know how it can be when theres a new baby and a new budget. smile

Stylist2TheMums Mon 05-Nov-12 19:18:37

Never realised it cost to do this sorry was told it was free. Thanks to the other comment. It is hard and dont get much help from the goverment sad x

Ilovecrossfit Mon 05-Nov-12 19:49:38

hi, where about are you??
good luck x

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 19:58:10

Hi Stylist
Afraid that this is true = there are places where it IS free to list your business services but our talk boards isn't one of them. So we will shortly be deleting your thread.
BUT DO look into our local site for your area: Mumsnet Local
Best of luck with it

Stylist2TheMums Mon 05-Nov-12 20:16:20

I have now had a look on local and cant find anywhere i can advertises for some business. I'm new to this as i said previously. Can someone tell me how to go about this correctly please. I only signed up tonight. Thought it would be a good idea to target people in the same situation as me with young children at home that dont have time to go to the salon. Everything these days cost money and someone told me it was free to advertise on mumsnet. Any help will be much appreciated thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now