Talk

Advanced search

Which facewash do you use with your Clarisonic?

(9 Posts)
MayimBialik Mon 05-Nov-12 18:07:45

I am 32 (nearly) with combination skin - can get a bit shiney on the old t-zone. So normal/oily I would say. I have a Clarisonic which I love but need a good facewash to use with it.

In the past I have loved Liz Earle cleanse and polish - anyone use this with Clarisonic instead of the muslin?

Sickandsad Mon 05-Nov-12 18:13:40

I like using the REN rosa centifolia face wash with mine and am going to try the Balance Me face wash next time as I am liking their moisturiser grin

Jaeme Tue 06-Nov-12 11:37:28

I use either Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash or Elemis Pro Radiance Cream cleanser with mine. I think the clarisonic works just as well as the muslin cloth does if not better,

mpiskoto Tue 06-Nov-12 12:05:57

I use palmer's cocoa butter face wash for sensitive skin and i am same age/skin type as you... it's excellent, cheap, a little bit goes a long way and doesn't dry my skin at all (my skin gets lots of dry patches during winter and it peels).

BeaLola Tue 06-Nov-12 14:24:50

Can I butt in please & ask if they are easy to use/worth it in your opinion - been thinking about asking for one as gift.

THANK YOU

FayeKinitt Tue 06-Nov-12 15:44:05

< marks place > grin

SoldeInvierno Tue 06-Nov-12 15:55:24

I use Bliss or Elemis Tri-enzime one

Jaeme Tue 06-Nov-12 16:02:29

I think it's worth it yep. I have the clarisonic plus which does face & body. Since I've been using it my skin has been a lot clearer & brighter, also I had some visible pores which have massively reduced. My moisturiser goes on a lot better too I wouldn't be without mine now :-)

4aminsomniac Tue 06-Nov-12 16:30:29

I have used C&P with mine; I use any creamy cleanser. And yes, it is definitely worth it, my skin has never looked better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now