Talk

Advanced search

Body make up

(10 Posts)
Orlandoflorida Mon 05-Nov-12 09:46:16

Does anyone know of any good body foundations that will cover imperfections such as blemishes and pigmentation on the body? Thanks.

JuliaFlyte Mon 05-Nov-12 10:25:16

Mac have a Face & Body foundation which is great for blemishes. I use it in summer instead of fake tan, it makes me look like I have perfect legs (which is far from reality)

Orlandoflorida Mon 05-Nov-12 10:49:36

Thanks julia Mac sounds promising.

Pseudonymity Mon 05-Nov-12 12:30:20

I second the mac one. Perhaps there are also some imperceptible tights that people know of? If it is broken veins then they are simple to treat, I'm thinking of having it done.

Orlandoflorida Mon 05-Nov-12 12:58:31

Thanks pseu it's just general blemishes and pigmentation and a strecth mark or two, that I would like to cover.

ilovemyneighbours Mon 05-Nov-12 16:57:43

Sally Hansen tan is amazing. It says it's just for your legs but it's fine to use everywhere. I'd be lost without the stuff.

ilovemyneighbours Mon 05-Nov-12 17:00:37

Oh and it is really good at covering blemishes and evening out skin tone.

jessiegee Mon 05-Nov-12 18:45:51

I used the Sally Hansen tan on my legs in the summer and was v impressed. Good to know you can use it on body too. My friend tried Mac and let me have a little try of hers and I could see it would give you quite a lot of coverage as well as colour. I couldn't afford it though and had to go for the Sally H which I felt did it's job.

CMOTDibbler Mon 05-Nov-12 18:47:33

I've got both (MAC as part of camoflague makeup for my arm), and the Sally Hansen stays in place better, but looks more fake iyswim

Orlandoflorida Mon 05-Nov-12 19:04:24

Thanks ladies, I think mac might be the one I go for, which one is better for strecth marks?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now