Talk

Advanced search

Jaeger Boutique

(8 Posts)
MaureenLove Mon 05-Nov-12 07:50:31

I like it. Is it in rl shops anywhere?
I am waiting for a sale to occur

ifancyashandy Mon 05-Nov-12 09:01:09

Yup, Westfield and Regents Street in London. Got a couple of dresses from the range. I needed to go down a size for both.

noddyholder Mon 05-Nov-12 10:28:54

There is one here in brighton Doesn't have all the stock think you need a big store for that but has most. Friend has spotty trousers and they really are top quality and lovely.Emma dress is lovely too It is not over expensive iirc for the quality

MABS Thu 08-Nov-12 17:47:30

love the Brighton shop smile

GraduallyGoingInsane Thu 08-Nov-12 18:41:53

I have seen Jaeger Boutique in House of Fraser before now. Love their stuff, but sadly I appear to be a size 9 in their range. The 8 is too tight, the 10 hangs off. sad

ifancyashandy Thu 08-Nov-12 20:56:24

I have the Emma dress! Wore it bare legged with coral sandals in the summer and now wearing it with black mid-opaques and black shoe boots. I love it!

Bellebelle Thu 08-Nov-12 20:57:53

Edinburgh store has full range and lots of House of Fraser stores have it. I've got the spotty trousers and cashmere/wool dress with hearts on the elbows. Really like the range this season, I think it's massively improved from previous ones.

mignonette Thu 08-Nov-12 21:01:17

My favourite skirt is a Jaeger camel hair A line design that is at least 35 years old. It is absolutely immaculate still save a new hook and eye fastening on the waist band. It hangs wonderfully and looks perennially stylish in it's design

Wonderfully made clothing in this store. My Mother still wears items that are 20-30 years old including some limited editions and as long as you store them properly, they'll last. I have pleaded with her never to get rid of them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now