Advanced search

Best sucker-inner-erer-thingys!

(8 Posts)
oreocrumbs Sun 04-Nov-12 20:40:37

I need to get something to wear under a slinky dress to smoothe over the bumps. But not sure where to go/which brands are best.

I think I want one that looks like a dress (really hoping someone knows what I'm talking about!) that has a bra top and goes down to below the bum.

I tried a cheap one on in the supermarket and it did nothing. While I don't expect to walk out looking like a supermodel, I do want to be a bit more streamlined. I'm a bumpy size 14 if that is relevant. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

I have most main shops available, and budget isn't particuarly restricted, I just don't have time to go around trying them out!

FayeKinitt Sun 04-Nov-12 20:54:02

Spanx, without a doubt. Takes a dress size off me and have had mine for years now, still going strong!

oreocrumbs Sun 04-Nov-12 21:22:15

Excellent, thank you!
Will I find them in JL/debenhams and such places?

FayeKinitt Mon 05-Nov-12 07:06:57

Yes I think so. I got mine in Fenwicks if you have one near you but if not I'm sure the likes of JL/Debs have them.

oreocrumbs Mon 05-Nov-12 07:32:31

I have a Fenwicks, will go there, thank you.

CMOTDibbler Mon 05-Nov-12 07:46:37

I've got an M&S wear your own bra control slip which I really like as it smooths out everything below my bust and stays put - without squashing what little bust I have

FayeKinitt Mon 05-Nov-12 14:47:10

Just been nosing your profile, got mine in Fenwicks Newcastle so definately! grin

oreocrumbs Mon 05-Nov-12 16:38:16


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: