Talk

Advanced search

Dressing Teens

(8 Posts)
PigeonPie Sun 04-Nov-12 11:22:37

Help please!

I have said that I will take my niece (soon to be 12, but tall and in age 12 / 13 clothes) out shopping for clothes as a Christmas / birthday present, but having smaller boys I have no idea where to start shopping.

We will probably go to Milton Keynes which has a good range of shops. Don't want anything too madly trendy (her Mother will go mad and not let me take her again!), but want her to fit in with her friends.

I was also wondering about helping her soon-to-be 15 year old brother, but again have no idea where to take him.

All advice gratefully received. Thanks.

Mrsrobertduvallsaysboo Sun 04-Nov-12 11:27:07

H and M?
Reasonable quality for that age and not too expensive.
Top Shop? Dd gets a lot from there but she's 16.

Dorothy Perkins ?
My son is 13 and likes Hollister, Jack Wills, Topman...but £££ for the first two.

PigeonPie Sun 04-Nov-12 11:49:45

Thank you. All those are in MK, as is Hollister, but I'm not sure my eye-sight will cope with Hollister!

mumto2andnomore Sun 04-Nov-12 11:58:21

New look do a teen range which my 13 year old likes, also tammy girl at bhs

crazynanna Sun 04-Nov-12 12:00:54

My 14yo dd like the following (in order of expense):

Hollister
Top Shop
New Look
H & M
Primark

PigeonPie Sun 04-Nov-12 20:27:13

I've just looked at the Hollister web page - and even that's dark and difficult to see! I now know I'm old!

germyrabbit Sun 04-Nov-12 20:29:37

zara do a teenage range which is fab

sausagesandwich34 Sun 04-Nov-12 20:31:14

hollister if you are feeling VERY generous

DD likes
H&M
Primark
New Look
Top Shop
Tammy

but she also gets bits from Asda women's range (G21?) which my bank balance thanks her for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now