Talk

Advanced search

Clip in hair extensions - success stories anyone?

(4 Posts)
Chicinwellies Sat 03-Nov-12 19:33:45

I have fine blonde shoulder length hair and a brunette friend of mine has recommended for sock buns and other styles needing 'more' hair that I get some good clip in extensions. I've tried wrap around ponytails but even gripped in they fall out, so not sure what / if you recommend?

Ilovecrossfit Sat 03-Nov-12 19:50:44

When I decided to grow my hair I used to use clip in hair. My own hair is very thick but I didn't like the length so I'd just clip longer ones in, it looked amazing! Having said that I asked my hairdresser to cut it in, ie to give it my shape...if I wanted to do my hair up I'd only clip some of it in...

I'd say get it, I washed mine straightened it, curled it..land no one ever knew they weren't mine ( unless you knew me and knew my hair isn't long). I only stopped using it now as my hair is long again...

Chicinwellies Sat 03-Nov-12 22:16:02

Can you recommend one? I looked at Bump up the volume by hairdo but can't seem to get now plus were also pricey.

ellargh Sun 04-Nov-12 03:17:52

FoxyLocks extensions are my favourite. Get the lowest weight for thin hair but 120g would work for a bit more body. The 120g set are about £70 but are some of the thickest and best quality out there. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now