Talk

Advanced search

I'd like to recommend some boots to you!

(10 Posts)
BeauNeidel Sat 03-Nov-12 13:09:10

Bought these last week and they haven't been off my feet. The heel is just the right height to look a bit smarter than flats but still be comfy. I've spent about 3 hours walking round town and not been bothered by them. I have biggish calves too and can do them up comfortably, although do have the buckle on the loosest fitting.

I love them.

Piemistress Sat 03-Nov-12 13:11:28

They are lovely! How tall are you and howfar up your leg do they go?

waitingforgodot Sat 03-Nov-12 13:13:09

gorgeous!

BeauNeidel Sat 03-Nov-12 13:15:24

I'm almost 5 ft 5 and they come up to my knee. I had such a nightmare finding boots that fit me - measured round the top of my calves and they are 40cm and don't look massive but clearly are as I could only get these and one other pair (from Dune) done up! I did size up to 6, normally I'm a 4 or 5 but I found that I could feel the fives rub against my little toes which I thought would be uncomfortable. I got insoles to go inside and they are perfect in a six.

They are also the right colour as I like brown but not tan, and the toes weren't too pointy (like the Dune ones).

BeauNeidel Sat 03-Nov-12 13:15:41

I want them in black now as well grin

Piemistress Sat 03-Nov-12 13:53:26

I am only 5'2" so think they might be a bit long for me, boooo :-(

BeauNeidel Sat 03-Nov-12 13:57:18

I'll measure them for you Pie....

Ok, from heel to the top they are 15 inches. That's from where your heel is placed not, including the actual heel!

bishboschone Sat 03-Nov-12 14:24:17

They are lovely smile

Piemistress Sat 03-Nov-12 19:58:33

Will go and measure my little but chunky legs!!

Lovely - but I have skinny calves and have a terrible time getting knee high boots which don't look huge on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now