Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Pearl lowe dresses size 14/16

(5 Posts)
Pinkforever Sat 03-Nov-12 12:34:40

Hi ladies
I am looking for nice stuff to wear out over the xmas season. I love the collection pearl lowe did for peacocks-bought 2 dresses before it went bust.

I got one dress off ebay but her stuff seems to go for nearly full price and I cant afford to get owt elsesad

If anyone has any dresses they are looking to get rid of could they let me know-I can pay cash of offer to swap something?

Thanks.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sat 03-Nov-12 12:50:12

Peacocks still exist. They closed some but not all of their stores.

Pinkforever Sat 03-Nov-12 14:29:00

Thanks but there are definately none near me and they dont seem to be online either.

Anyone with any pearl lowe dresses cluttering up their wardrobe?.....

nelsonscolumn Sat 03-Nov-12 15:29:52

I have two I don't want as they are not really my style. Both size 14 one is black with a star print and the other is a blue patterned tea dress. PM me if you're interested.

Pinkforever Sat 03-Nov-12 18:09:26

I have pm'md you nelson. Thanks so much-I have had a shit day and your kindness has really cheered me up.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: