Talk

Advanced search

Favourite colour nail polish

(13 Posts)
spottymoo Sat 03-Nov-12 09:50:46

What's your favourite colour nail polish and does it change depending on seasons

Just going through my polishes and found I tend to stick to a deep red for autumn / winter and a pale pink for summer so being noisy as to what others wear

Rachel130690 Sat 03-Nov-12 10:10:42

It changes almost on a weekly basis. smile at the minute I love blue, any colour of blue. About 2 weeks ago it was a deep purple. I like that it changes but I spend a lot on getting it done.

ScooseIsOnTheLoose Sat 03-Nov-12 10:11:33

Mine also changes at the moment it's essie lights which is a bright neon pink I love it!

BedHog Sat 03-Nov-12 10:13:35

Anything with a bit of glitter!

Watching this thread though, I need some new nail polishes as a lot of my old ones have gone all sticky and congealed!

NewNames Sat 03-Nov-12 10:16:11

I like really dark colours all year round. Blacks, blues and greys. If anyone can recommend some variants of these (perhaps with a little sparkle) I'd be v grateful smile

Lavenderhoney Sat 03-Nov-12 10:17:57

Red or varying shades of pink. Or clear..

hermioneweasley Sat 03-Nov-12 10:19:28

At the moment I am favouring no comment (dark glossy brown) and supermodel (nude) by Leighton Denny

ScooseIsOnTheLoose Sat 03-Nov-12 10:38:18

newnames opi ink is lovely a really deep inky blue. I also love opi cuckoo for this colour which is a really deep green.

spottymoo Sat 03-Nov-12 10:45:41

I love greys as well have several but never seem to wear them - finger nails are bare at the min so may finally put a grey on them i like my ring finger different as well often with a little sparkle smile

StrawberrytallCAKE Sat 03-Nov-12 10:46:21

I am wearing paradoxal by chanel which is a mix between really dark purple and black and my toes have a light purple which I had done yesterday smile I bought the breast cancer opi pink glitter pot which is really easy to apply and dd loved that (she's not allowed to wear but loves my nails being sparkly).

I really want to get the gel nail system from boots or separates from eBay.

spottymoo Sat 03-Nov-12 10:56:04

ive looked at the boots ones - what are the ebay ones?

StrawberrytallCAKE Sat 03-Nov-12 11:21:05

They sell the uv lamps separately, with timers on which is useful for about £14 and you can buy gelish polishes and a few other gel makes in whatever colour you like, I guess the base and top coat too and the lint free wipes which are very cheap on eBay. Might put some things on to sell later so I can justify it to myself!

BeauNeidel Sat 03-Nov-12 11:23:29

I love all colours really, but when I look at my collection I probably have about 35% of dark plums and reds. Bloody love doing my nails!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now