Talk

Advanced search

what to wear with slouchy, flat, OTK boots?

(9 Posts)
MoomieAndFreddie Sat 03-Nov-12 09:32:26

just bought some gorgeous black suede ones (probably a bad idea for the winter but hey grin )

no idea what to wear them with! i thought skinny jeans would be an obvious choice but what top would i wear? and i want some other ideas as well as i want to get lots of wear out of them,

any ideas much appreciated smile

HoopDePoop Sat 03-Nov-12 10:23:13

I had a fake suede flat OTK pair a couple of years ago and loved them. Lots of 'Robin Hood' comments though hmm

I liked them with opaques and wintry dresses, or long jumpers and leggings. Also had a lush denim dress, that was fab with them and big black cardi over the top. They also look good with a statement coat IMO.

Just my opinion but I think they look a bit tarty over jeans, sorry.

Curtsey Sat 03-Nov-12 10:49:44

Any link OP?

MoomieAndFreddie Sat 03-Nov-12 11:21:47

here they are and the bastards have only gone and reduced them days after i paid full price aaaargh

Abzs Sat 03-Nov-12 17:33:31

I got a brown pair like that from Jones' two winters ago. They were a mega deal for size 3 in the january sale. Good job, because I forgot to spray them before I went out the snow and now they have salt marks sad

I wear them as Hoop said.

MoomieAndFreddie Sun 04-Nov-12 08:23:28

Oh they sound lovely abz. Mine are fake suede so will i still need to protect them?

Yesterday I wore them with black opaques, denim cut off shorts, and a baggy knitted jumper and oversized leopard print LV scarf.

ToothGah Sun 04-Nov-12 16:33:26

Is it me or does the model look like she's got her arse on backwards?

Nice boots though OP, shame they're out in my size in black sad

Abzs Sun 04-Nov-12 20:07:49

Well, now she does Tooth!

Moomie I'm not sure. I'd suppose you might, as they'd still soak up water. But at least you could clean them a bit easier, I think.

bigpants103 Sun 04-Nov-12 20:23:33

Ha Ha Tooth I thought it was her arse. Very strange!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now