Talk

Advanced search

Marks and Spencer camberly

(14 Posts)
MaureenLove Fri 02-Nov-12 13:43:03

I went there today.
I love marks and spencer.
It was absolutely UNNAVIGABLE.
I just couldn't find anything. Hopeless - i get the brands idea but tbh if you dont know the store its impossible to find a plain white layering t shirt ( with elastane).

The Autograph range looks ACE - streamlined classics set out really well. Indigo like a pile of old sub white stuff shit. Limited which i normally love as it has quite interesting and sometimes nuts stuff has gone very odd this season.
there were racks of empty shoes rails

the new beauty area was BRILLIANT but womens accessories and jewellery was all over the place,
PLUS why do they not sell knee high fish nets any more for under trousers?

Also marks unless oyu make your cotton scarves BIGGER I will not pay twenty pounds for them

difficultpickle Fri 02-Nov-12 13:45:47

If you think that is bad go to the M&S at the Eden Centre in High Wycombe. Complete and utter mess. NOthing is put back on the correct rails and the staff do nothing about it. It makes Camberley seem orderly by comparision.

Hopefully Fri 02-Nov-12 13:49:36

It doesn't matter how well organised it is, it will still go up at the drop of a match this year due to the ridiculous quantities of acrylic.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Fri 02-Nov-12 13:51:55

I used to love going to M&S at Camberley. It is one of the few things I miss about living down south!

blue2 Fri 02-Nov-12 13:53:57

I was thinking of going there this afternoon... I may go just as far as TXMaxx in Farnborough instead!

WandaDoff Fri 02-Nov-12 13:54:11

I used to love going there too.

I remember when they built it <gimmer>

noddyholder Fri 02-Nov-12 14:51:46

£99 in the food hall today but didn't look at clothes.Indigo is the bottom of the barrel I think its worse than per una!Cos is amazing for basics this year

MaureenLove Fri 02-Nov-12 16:58:03

dont! i keep looking twice ast things that are per una
HAYULP

noddyholder Fri 02-Nov-12 17:24:25

It has def improved. I was sidetracked by olives and chorizo today

MaureenLove Fri 02-Nov-12 17:39:53

i got all the boys stockings stuff in ONE swoop in the sweets department

RustyBear Fri 02-Nov-12 17:46:06

I couldn't find my way around there the other day and I've been going there ever since it was built. the last 'makeover' has really changed everything round!

MaureenLove Fri 02-Nov-12 17:46:51

there are no signs and no theres no logic. I couldnt tell you after 5 mins where I had even come in tbh

noddyholder Fri 02-Nov-12 18:12:23

We have a big one like that here but I still love it feels like a day out!

MaureenLove Sat 03-Nov-12 09:07:12

Yes. Was thinking. The hedge end one is newer and better organized. Plus has nice ish restaurant

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now