Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Laura Geller products

(8 Posts)
gregssausageroll Fri 02-Nov-12 13:22:02

I cansee good reviews on QVC but does anyone here actually use it? I can never seem to get the Balance n brighten (foundation, yes?) in stock so I expect it is popular but the best reviews seem to come from her blush n brighten.

Any tips on this brand would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aquelven Fri 02-Nov-12 15:39:41

I love the blushers, best I've ever used.
And the foundation. I sometimes use other things that come in the kits that are very good value.
You can often get the Balance & Brighten in a kit when it's not in stock by itself, better value that way too.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 02-Nov-12 19:52:01

I love Laura Geller and Mally (both QVC)

LG - I've got the baked powder base (skin is good so I only need light cover thankfully)
The blusher (Roseberry) is nice but a bit has broken off (I dropped it) shock
I didn't like the mascara- too wet,smudgey
The brow pen- I should have bought a darker brown but it was good.
I had a lipgloss (sort of almondy smell) but it was too dark for me. DD 'relocated' it. But it was nice and moisturising if a bit sticky.

Mally- I love the mascara. I've got rubbish eyelashes and this is the best I've used.
The eyeliners and eye crayons -bullet proof.

JemimaPuddle Fri 02-Nov-12 21:52:42

I really like it.
The balance & brighten foundation is lovely and I use it either on its own or over my Bb cream.
Her blushers are lovely but quite dark for my very fair skin so use a light touch. I've just got one called Bora Bora from eBay and its the perfect colour for me.
I haven't tried the mascara (I use mally too) but her lip glosses and primers are really nice.

If you can wait a few weeks the next TSV has the balance & brighten in and will work out lots cheaper. It's on very early December and the kit is the 'fresh brewed beauty' kit which they've already had in the US.

gregssausageroll Fri 02-Nov-12 22:11:50

I will wait for the tsv then. Thanks. I want to try spakle too.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 02-Nov-12 23:56:54

When I bought the "Baked Goodies" collection TSV a couple of years back I gave DD the empty box to keep treasures in. It was like a cake-box with drawings of cupcakes on it.
DS was very upset that I'd given her this lovely present (he thought a box of cakes) and not him.

Ah, bless wink

Aquelven Sat 03-Nov-12 12:03:00

I'm very pale too, I use the Porcelain B&B, and find the Ethereal Rose is a perfect blusher for every day. Have a few others if I need a bit more colour but keep going back to that. It's the only one I've ever hot to the bottom of the pan with!

Aquelven Sat 03-Nov-12 12:03:48

Got, not hot. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now