Talk

Advanced search

Duo Boots fit

(3 Posts)
Millie1 Thu 01-Nov-12 22:27:46

I've just received these from Duo. I've only tried one on but it seems quite baggy at the ankle - I imagine they will end up looking as they do in the video on Duo's website. I've got two other pairs of Duo boots and neither bag at the ankle. Will it take away from them? I'm not sure what to make of the wrinkly look!

I must try them on properly tomorrow with rights or leggings to get a proper idea and might give Duo a ring to see whether they make any suggestions re changing size or width. Meantime, what's the Mumsnet view?

toffeefee Fri 02-Nov-12 08:04:02

I have a couple of pairs of Duo pots and I've noticed lately that the ankles are much baggier than they used to be. I had to send one pair back as the ankle was actually wider than the top of the boot! (am a 32"calf). I asked them about it but no explanation. They are not cheap and I think the quality has gone right down. My first pair from 6 years ago are still going strong, but the pair I bought in jan this year have needed the zips replacing and the heels repairing.

As for the baggy ankle look, I think it depends on the style of boot. Ok for a casual look, but not for killer heels!

Millie1 Fri 02-Nov-12 11:43:50

Thanks Toffee - that's really interesting about the ankle fit. I'll give them a ring shortly to see what they say - also, there are two sizeable scratches on the arch of one boot so, even if I decide they are for me, I don't want this pair and don't want to pay return postage grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now