Talk

Advanced search

eyeliner pen

(14 Posts)
buttercrumble Thu 01-Nov-12 22:06:08

Please can anybody recomend a good precise eyeliner pen. Im loving the fifty's look at the moment and beed a good eyeliner to create this look.......

Beaverfeaver Thu 01-Nov-12 22:21:10

I have tried both the borjois and no7 one and prefer no7 for being precise.
The borjois is a bit too inky when brand new so hard to get neat

KenDoddsDadsDog Thu 01-Nov-12 22:24:22

The new Clarins 3 dot one is superb , as are ilamasqua .

cheeseandpineapple Thu 01-Nov-12 22:27:00

Soap and glory does a great one, fine point, v precise, not inky. Lancôme does one which is thicker. I use soap and glory for day time and Lancôme for evening if I want a heavier look but these days overall using soap and glory one mostly, it's v good.

singaporefling Thu 01-Nov-12 22:40:58

Not a liquid eyeliner as such... But glides on beautifully, doesn't drag the skin, stays on the whole day, doesn't smudge, propelling pencil so no sharpening needed, great depth of colour... And I DID try loads! Clinique quickliner for eyes INTENSE - I have brown eyes/black hair and use Intense Plum or Intense Ebony ( they do other quickliners - but they're quite solid/hard. It's only the "intense" range that are so soft)... Tried the newish maybelline smokey eye crayon - awful, like scraping a piece of dry wood across my eyelid!

mummmsy Thu 01-Nov-12 22:58:47

benefit bad gal felt pen thingy - waterproof, v good

Itsgottabebags Fri 02-Nov-12 16:05:24

Bourjois have a new one out apparently that helps with precision. I think it has 3 nibs to dot and draw the eyeliner on or some such.

WillSingForCake Fri 02-Nov-12 18:04:30

I got a mega-cheap one from Boots 17 and it's surprisingly good. Nothing will shift it!

colditz Fri 02-Nov-12 18:06:35

Collection 2000 do a lovely felt tip type pen.

SofaKingOld Fri 02-Nov-12 18:30:48

Make Up Academy (MUA) at superdrug do a good one too. Only a couple of quid I think.

Pinot Fri 02-Nov-12 20:10:45

The Bourjois Intuitive liner (a cope of the Clarins one) is IMMENSE.

Bought it last week, you can dab it between your lashes for real depth, but it gives the most amazing flicks. Best flicks I've ever managed.

699 british pennies. Lovely.

Pinot Fri 02-Nov-12 20:11:13

Ah itsgotta that's the one!

babybarrister Sat 03-Nov-12 01:16:49

Chanel do v good one

ProPerformer Sat 03-Nov-12 02:20:04

I've got two collection 2000 felt tip pen liners (black and purple) and swear by them. They are not too inky and really easy for even an eyeliner dunce like me to draw a straight enough line with. Plus they dry quite quickly so don't smudge like some. Plus they are quite cheap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now