Talk

Advanced search

estee lauder pore minimiser is fab. What's your bestest product?

(5 Posts)
bitofanovice Thu 01-Nov-12 14:51:15

My mum talked me into buying the estee lauder pore minimiser and it is amazing. After about 4 days my skin looked amazing and is really smooth so make up gilides on. What is your most amazing product?

jalopy Thu 01-Nov-12 18:23:59

Well, I've got older skin but I really like using Alpha H Liquid Gold at night. I find it really makes a difference and leaves the skin lovely and smooth the following morning.

I'd quite like to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night time repair serum. I wonder if they give free samples at their counters. Anyone know?

Eliza22 Thu 01-Nov-12 19:07:36

Is it the one in the turquoise bottle?

NigellasGuest Thu 01-Nov-12 19:20:01

Another vote here for Alpha H Liquid Gold (I also have older skin)

But my absolute best product is Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm - fantastic for removing makeup including eye makeup - it just seems to dissolve it magically away - and feels nurturing at the same time.

I like Clarins Iris toner mainly because I love the smell! it does what it's meant to do though.

QuinnFabray Thu 01-Nov-12 21:28:33

One desert island product? MAC spf 50 prep and prime. The high sunscreen is a bonus, it's just a fantastic primer if you have oily skin. Makes me look better, even if I don't wear make up, kind of blurs everything a bit, but mostly because it's the only thing that helps keep foundation on my face. Even Estee Lauder Double Wear slides off without it. It's like pva glue for your foundation, in a good way! Doesn't clog my pores either. I love that it's not silicone-y like most primers are.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now