Talk

Advanced search

Macara - waterproof. Recommendations anyone?

(9 Posts)
RosamundLehmann Thu 01-Nov-12 13:40:12

I am fed up with having bits flake off on my face, no matter how cheap/expensive the product I buy is.

Anyone got a tried and tested favourite that doesn't migrate across their under eye and cheeks?

Caveat: I buy brown, not black as black tneds to look a bit too harsh against my colouring and not all products come in black.

Thank you kindly for any ideas

whensteaready Thu 01-Nov-12 13:51:56

Lancome defincils waterproof. Is brilliant, not sure if it comes in brown though.

RosamundLehmann Thu 01-Nov-12 19:38:28

Thanks. I have to fly for work next week so will have a look in the Duty Free shop at Heathrow to see if they have this.

thinkfast Thu 01-Nov-12 19:49:03

Lancome hypnose waterproof

kensingtonkat Thu 01-Nov-12 19:52:16

Blinc.

Nothing shifts it except hot water, which then melts it into cobwebs that you wipe away.

RosamundLehmann Thu 01-Nov-12 20:59:15

Haven't heard of blinc, I should probably get out more! Off to google....

RosamundLehmann Thu 01-Nov-12 21:02:08

Have googled blinc. It sounds brilliant, how did I not know about it?
Is it in shops or just sold online?

SunnyUpNorth Fri 02-Nov-12 07:57:43

The waterproof version of clinique's high impact mascara is good. Also only comes off with hot water which can be a bit annoying when you just want to quickly use a face wipe but it stays put all day.

YesAnastasia Fri 02-Nov-12 11:14:40

Wow, I'm putting Blinc on my xmas list!

I only use waterproof too but I have to soak my eyes in Boots make up remover to get it off. I use colossal mascara & it's ok but I love trying new products.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now