Talk

Advanced search

Obagi Nu Derm

(11 Posts)
Orlandoflorida Thu 01-Nov-12 12:36:02

I have been using the whole kit for 6 days now, and I can't see a difference at all. I know it's probably to early to see any change, but I am thinking will it ever work. Has anyone tried this range? if so how long was it before you started to see a difference? Also I have read somewhere that you don't really need to buy the whole kit, as long as you use the clear, blender and retin A, you don't need the rest, is this true?. I have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation on my legs due to flipping shaving, which means I now have to have laser hair removal.

willyoulistentome Thu 01-Nov-12 12:40:13

I say the thread title and thought it was going to be something to do with Star Wars!!

Orlandoflorida Thu 01-Nov-12 13:00:03

grin does sound funny.

Pagwatch Thu 01-Nov-12 13:10:35

I use the range - have been for two months- and find it brilliant.

You can probably get the individual bits cheaper but I can't be arsed. This product suits me

Orlandoflorida Thu 01-Nov-12 13:13:55

pagwatch how long was you using it for, before you saw a difference?

Pagwatch Thu 01-Nov-12 13:16:09

I was told that you should start seing results at about 4 weeks I think which sounds about right.

If you got the booklet with your range I think it gives an indication in there of when you should start seeing a difference.

Orlandoflorida Thu 01-Nov-12 13:19:14

Thanks pagwatch

Orlandoflorida Thu 01-Nov-12 17:37:55

Anyone else had positive results from the obagi range?

Aethra Thu 01-Nov-12 18:21:11

What is this Jedi skincare? I've never heard of it!

Pagwatch Thu 01-Nov-12 18:30:08

The force is strong with this one.

Orlandoflorida Thu 01-Nov-12 19:45:27

aethra www.obagi.com/
I am using it for hyperpigmentation due to shaving

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now