Talk

Advanced search

Bearpaw / ugg

(12 Posts)
spottymoo Thu 01-Nov-12 10:26:00

I know lots of you has the bear paw / ugg style boots but in winter they tick so many boxes for me so I'm after a pair of tall ones currently have bailey button in grey and chest nut and bear paw in brown prefer the soles of the bear paw ..

So my question is what color should I go with in tall ?

worldgonecrazy Thu 01-Nov-12 10:29:34

As usual everytime there's an Ugg thread, I'm going to recommend that you go with Celtic Sheepskin instead. Better quality, made in the UK and they have a repair/resole service for a ridiculously low price. What's not to like? They even do waterproof ones.

spottymoo Thu 01-Nov-12 10:40:21

Thanks for that ill take a look grin

MrsWolowitz Thu 01-Nov-12 12:39:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsWolowitz Thu 01-Nov-12 12:44:13

spottymoo Thu 01-Nov-12 14:37:37

I'm thinking chestnut but wondering if they'll go with everything grin

MrsWolowitz Thu 01-Nov-12 15:03:57

spottymoo Thu 01-Nov-12 15:07:05

Snap I'm pretty much in leggings skirts knitted dresses etc so think I will go with the chestnut

MrsWolowitz Thu 01-Nov-12 15:18:18

Missmuffet28 Thu 01-Nov-12 15:32:19

I have the triple bailey button in chestnut like you ladies live in leggings etc they do go with most stuff but found marks really noticeable on them in some respects wish I'd gone for the chocolate.
iv had mine a couple of years now I wore them to death for 12months the soles are worn and I slip everywhere the insoles are no longer fluffy but bare and the side tore away from the sole but they NEVER turned on the side like the fake ones do!! I couldn't find anywhere to repair them so I bought some linen thread and sewed them up myself as now being pregnant they are the only things I find comfy!
I hated uggs back along used to think they made your feet look like boats but one day I couldn't resist trying some on see what the fuss was about and my god I would recommend them for comfort over and over all day long people definitely shouldn't judge until they put a pair on their feet hehe!!
But looking at that link I really really like the look of the ones with the rugged type sole especially for winter, Santa has said he will bring me new uggs this year but I think I might try those, in what way were they not as comfy? Just the sheepskin thickness or?

spottymoo Sat 03-Nov-12 09:47:32

Decided to go for another pair of bear paw with the rugged soles as my short ones gave been great lasted loads better than my uggs

Going into town today hoping for chestnut or black both would be nice but don't think dh would be convinced grin

Itsgottabebags Sat 03-Nov-12 12:03:01

There's a company that will resole your uggs too if you look on the internet.

If you want BearPaws maybe check out what TK Maxx have to offer as they sometimes have them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now