Talk

Advanced search

Slim-fitting, long-waisted, round-necked jumpers - anyone?

(10 Posts)
KandyBarr Wed 31-Oct-12 16:33:10

Has anyone seen such?

I'm looking for school uniform colours such as dark grey, black, wine, khaki. Not boyfriend length, but fairly long-waisted so they sit against the hip rather than right on the waist. Prefer wool/cashmere but so desperate I'll order anything. Round neck, so collared blouses can fit underneath. Otherwise totally plain.

BegoniaBigtoes Wed 31-Oct-12 18:13:01

I have the black one of these and it's exactly as you describe, and they also have a khaki.

Don't pay full price though - there is an MN discount I think and they are always doing offers/codes, do an MN search and you might find something.

KandyBarr Wed 31-Oct-12 19:11:45

Thanks Begonia - the shape is great, but fear it's too short. I have a long waist, so what looks like hip-length on a model often clings to my waist. It's the closest I've seen, though, so I'll order a few.

No burgundy, though <wail>

noddyholder Wed 31-Oct-12 19:16:21

Costhese are lovely

KandyBarr Wed 31-Oct-12 19:23:33

Thanks Noddy - love those.

noddyholder Wed 31-Oct-12 19:33:08

I saw them they are lovely I am going to get a couple this weekend

Curtsey Wed 31-Oct-12 20:14:18

Those Cos are lovely...

ceebeegeebies Wed 31-Oct-12 20:18:03

I know Next is a dirty word round here but they have a Tall section and I only ever order tops from there as normal-sized tops are just too short on me. They might not have what you are looking for but worth a look?

KandyBarr Thu 01-Nov-12 07:21:07

Thanks ceebee - I'm not fussed about the label if the length is right so will take a look.

Cos and Boden on order - thanks all

BegoniaBigtoes Thu 01-Nov-12 10:40:17

Kandy I'm also long-waisted and tall and it's mid-bum length on me. Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now