Talk

Advanced search

So link me these jeggings you all talk about

(10 Posts)
BabsJansen Wed 31-Oct-12 14:27:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SorrelForbes Wed 31-Oct-12 14:29:15

I think its these.

I tried some. The fit was fine (on the large side if anything) but the material was too thin for my taste. I prefer something thicker that pulls in the lumps and bumps!

SorrelForbes Wed 31-Oct-12 14:29:34

Gah, it's.

BabsJansen Wed 31-Oct-12 14:30:36

BabsJansen Wed 31-Oct-12 14:30:44

SorrelForbes Wed 31-Oct-12 14:32:20

Sorry, I think it was these

fromparistoberlin Wed 31-Oct-12 14:34:01

i am wearing the black ones as we speak! they are fine

tight enough
slightly too short, but they did not have a long
but they are high waisted and unline all my other jeans I dont have to tighten belt and pull em up all day

teta Wed 31-Oct-12 14:41:20

The pull on ones are the most popular[with an elasticated waist] followed by the 5 pocket ones.Type in best selling and these will come up first.I have 2 pairs of the pull on ones and they are fantastic.[and really slimming].

Tressy Wed 31-Oct-12 14:43:10

I've just bought some dark blue ones from M&S. They have an elasticated waist and look great. Bought a lovely tunic top to go with them.

JudithRestInPeace Wed 31-Oct-12 15:18:19

I have the 5 pocket and I agree that the fit is quite flattering, as is the higher waist. They do look more like jeans than jeggings, to be honest. Unfortunately, I have also found they sag quite a lot and slip down, which defies the point.

Maybe I should try the elasticated ones? Although I really liked the fact they felt so much more like jeans.

My search continues...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now