Talk

Advanced search

Ugg sizing?

(12 Posts)
Megatron Tue 30-Oct-12 22:11:49

Now I know a lot of people hate them, I've never been hugely keen myself but I like these ones and I need something very warm for standing around for hours on end in the freezing cold! So, not about whether anyone likes them or not but what about the sizing? It says on the site 'whole sizes only order up if you are a half size' (or something) but when I click on sizing there are half sizes there. Am I being thick?

Megatron Tue 30-Oct-12 22:12:58

www.coolclassicboots.com/node/469

dexter73 Tue 30-Oct-12 22:15:11

Is that a fake site? My internet security won't let me open it as it says the site has been involved in online frauds/scams!!

MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 22:16:24

Hm, I think it depends what size you are normally. I'm a 6 and wear a 6.5 but could probably wear a 5.5. They stretch a little with wear you see. What size are you?

bishboschone Tue 30-Oct-12 22:17:24

I think that site is fake . You won't get baileys for that price .

MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 22:19:27

Just had a look and I'm a bit hmm too.

MrsPresley Tue 30-Oct-12 22:19:47

My internet security wont let me open it either shock

Says it's a "dangerous site"

Megatron Tue 30-Oct-12 22:53:09

Blimey thanks folks, that site actually came up on my facebook page so perhaps I should have known better. Can anyone link me to a genuine site please?

memphis83 Tue 30-Oct-12 23:12:28

Go on the office site they have them on there. I can't link to it as on phone

bishboschone Tue 30-Oct-12 23:32:46

As a rule of thumb uggs ( deckers) are never reduced . Stick with office, schuh, etc for authentic uggs.

datingthedevil Wed 31-Oct-12 00:45:07

I think office have a 20% off code plus free delivery ATM too smile

Jaeme Wed 31-Oct-12 07:27:12

Try soletrader outlet they have some styles reduced and it's a genuine ugg retailer;

www.soletraderoutlet.co.uk/cheap-ugg-australia-womens

Brand Alley also have ugg boots sometimes.

The half sizing thing I can't remember the reasoning behind but basically just ignore the half. The 5.5 still says 38 on the box so I think it's just an odd conversion as far as I can remember.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now