Talk

Advanced search

I'm in need of some help.

(8 Posts)
MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 18:35:35

Hello all.

I bought these not mum boots at the weekend.

I've worn them with grey Topshop Leigh jeans, but they become baggy as you wear them hmm which obviously isn't the best look.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to alternatives? I'm 5 foot 10, size 8 on bottoms. Thank you!

MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 18:58:45

Bumping

digerd Tue 30-Oct-12 19:03:42

Don't understand that those short ankle boots become baggy, haven't known any leather boots to get baggy? But with your very long legs at 5'10 I would have expected you to have worn a higher ankle boot. I am only 5'2, but find narrow short ankle boots dig in and hurt the back of my ankle tendon.

digerd Tue 30-Oct-12 19:08:39

ps
Did you mean the jeans get baggy?

MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 19:26:14

Oh yes. grin sorry. Confuse myself sometimes. The jeans get baggy.

MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 19:27:53

I have a few pairs of longer ankle boots, I'm trying something new. They're surprisingly comfortable.

BeauNeidel Tue 30-Oct-12 20:30:54

I've bought some 'ultra soft super skinnies' from Primark. They aren't denim, more a cotton twill. They come in lots of different colours (and lengths!) and are FAB! Really surprised me, but I bought a pair two days ago, the acid test was walking to work in them. They neither bagged nor sagged which was bloody great!

I got the damson coloured ones, and I love them.

MacAndCheese Tue 30-Oct-12 20:49:31

Ooh! Beau thank you. Trip to my local Primark it is then grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now