Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help me find a denim skirt like this one!

(3 Posts)
espanol Tue 30-Oct-12 18:28:11

I'm on the lookout for a denim skirt. This is pretty much perfect for me but I need a size 14 and they only have size 8 left.

I want the same sort of blue/black colour, A line, knee length. It doesn't have to have a pleat, but I prefer not to have bulky buttons around the waist area.

Anybody seen one?

Birdies Tue 30-Oct-12 18:31:30

I just bought this one but if you've looked at Hobbs you may have seen it already

www.hobbs.co.uk/product/display?productID=0212-7710-3765L00&productvarid=0212-7710-3765L00-INDIGO-10&refpage=search/results

espanol Tue 30-Oct-12 18:33:52

Yes I saw that - it's almost perfect and I'm quite tempted, but I usually find that elasticated waists are no good for me as I have quite big hips/bum and I need to streamline there!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: