Talk

Advanced search

Want to see my new purchases for the xmas parteeeee season?!

(10 Posts)
madammecholet Tue 30-Oct-12 16:57:45

OK, so thinking ahead to xmas i needed smaller bag for some evening parties coming up and also for smarter work lunches (that way I can justify itwink)... Came today, totally gorgeous... SO happy..Maisie bag

Also bought this sequin t shirt to go with jeans which I...got on ebay for £40.. bargainous..

Tra la la... thought i'd share. Has put me in a good mood for the evening ahead!

HyvaPaiva Tue 30-Oct-12 17:41:13

They are all really lovely, timeless pieces and the jeans were such a bargain! The outfit will serve you well for years. Fantastic choices. Aw, you sound so excited grin

gregssausageroll Tue 30-Oct-12 17:58:39

I love the clutch bag. Love it. My credit card is shouting,,,,which colour!

madammecholet Tue 30-Oct-12 18:09:57

Thanks HyvaPaiva..gregs I got black... it's so classic & it looks v v ££££ too irl....

dottyaboutstripes Tue 30-Oct-12 18:10:44

Love the bag!

Lizzylou Tue 30-Oct-12 18:16:33

I can't see the bag or the jeans!
LOVE the sequin top as well, does it come up big/small??

madammecholet Tue 30-Oct-12 18:26:54

I sized up lizzyLou as I hate tight clothing and it's on the loose side but thats ok for me --large of chest --grin Odd the others didn't come up for you, bag is a black chanel 'esk little number and the jeans are seven for all mankind RRP £185!! Try reloading pages or opening in another browser, as link works for me??

Lizzylou Tue 30-Oct-12 18:52:13

Will be my laptop. Will do it from phone or from work tomorrow.
We have worlds worst IT. Especially as DH works in IT!

I am sooo tempted by that top!

ruby22 Tue 30-Oct-12 19:46:50

oh I love that bag, really tempted despite being on a shopping ban!

Lizzylou Tue 30-Oct-12 20:09:23

OOH YES to bag and jeans.

Well done you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now