Talk

Advanced search

side zipping trousers

(7 Posts)
rachel700 Mon 29-Oct-12 21:55:43

Just that really.

Having a big birthday with requisite party. Have a top I'd like to wear but no trousers.

I'd like some wide leg, side zipping trousers. Need to be black I think to match the top, though the top is grey so open to suggestion.

Not bothered what I have to pay up to £300. Want something that will last for that money though, something nice and thick and wintery but will be ok at a party.

I'm about to go to bed because I'm cold and too tight to put the heating on for just me. I'll pop back tomorrow so any inspiration would be very gratefully received!

PhyllisDoris Thu 01-Nov-12 10:31:01

£300 for a pair of trousers!!!!?????
Get yourself down to M&Co girl!

MissZombRee Thu 01-Nov-12 11:58:24

I get all my work trousers from &S and they're all side zips! Very comfy, wash well and less that £20!

Hopefully Thu 01-Nov-12 12:02:12

Have you searched Net-A-Porter, Matches etc, if you're looking for an investment pair?

IslaMann Thu 01-Nov-12 19:34:27

So you'll spend £300 on a pair of trousers, but you won't put the heating on...

Or did you mean £30?

Dollydowser Thu 01-Nov-12 20:26:55

I tried on some side zip wide legged trousers, albeit a few years ago (sorry no help!) and they were from Hobbs.
I have been reading S&B for a few years now, and sorry I have to say black trousers and a top is bit of a no no. Can we not talk you into a lovely dress, if its a special birthday and you have the budget? Tell us your body shape and colouring, I'm sure we can come up with something for you smile

Cheddars Sat 03-Nov-12 01:18:22

Did you get your trousers op?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now