Talk

Advanced search

Clinique bonus time at harrods?

(6 Posts)
EllenParsons Mon 29-Oct-12 21:05:08

On the Clinique site they say there is bonus time at harrods til 10 nov, but there are no details about it or what the gift is, only a house of Fraser one which has not started yet... So does anyone know if it is on and what you get? Thanks

poppyknot Mon 29-Oct-12 21:09:31

Advert in Sunday Times style mag yesterday as spotted by DD1 - "You like that mummy!"

Can check it out for you if you want. We are up in Scotland so not relevant and shock to realise that she had never heard of Harrods. Mentions in Ballet Shoes didn't really register..........

EllenParsons Mon 29-Oct-12 21:49:46

Oh if you have got it handy I would be really interested to know what the gifts are, cheers!

EllenParsons Wed 31-Oct-12 21:13:07

Bump

Jcee Wed 31-Oct-12 21:18:12

See here

poppyknot Sat 03-Nov-12 14:46:01

Sorry EllenP - I lost the mag but found it again this morning. I think the link much better than my description would be. I rather like the companion bag... smile

Does Harrods get a slightly better BT than the rest with that dinky little bag as well? I only got a makeup bag with Debenhams although there was a Chubby Stick!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now