Talk

Advanced search

post prego clothes and sizing advice needed

(2 Posts)
Spuddybean Mon 29-Oct-12 18:52:27

I am hoping to get my figure back sooner rather than later, but i currently have flap all to wear. I need to buy some practical but relatively cheap clothes which can be spewed/peed on and washed frequently. I usually like tailoring and flat shoes and i rarely wear black. Not a fan of jeans.

I am struggling with online shopping and sizes. I have bought a couple of lovely hobbs dresses in 14's which fit nicely, and am wearing some 16s donated by mum. But when i compare my measurements to online sizing it says i should be a 20! Does anyone have any idea why this is?

my bust is 44 and waist 38. I am looking at matalan online, anyone bought from them before. would i really be a 20? I'm 5ft10in so leg length needs to be long.

I am saving my pennies for when i am slimmer but i can't continue rotating 3 pairs of mat trousers and a few dresses.

Any help appreciated. cheers.

Camelsshouldnteatcrisps Mon 29-Oct-12 20:40:21

I was PP last winter and lurked underneath leggings and smocks, I think my waist was about 38" and I bought size 14 or 16's and then shrank them in the tumble dryer as I lost weight. It's all gone to the charity shop/worn out now so I'm glad I didn't go too mad £'s wise.

I have no idea why the sizes differ, but I think it's the PP waist size that throws it out, how old is your LO? (and congratulations!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now