Talk

Advanced search

GOOD HOUSEKEEPING DECEMBER ISSUE WHITE COMPANY VOUCHER

(8 Posts)
magicalmollie Mon 29-Oct-12 16:47:39

I am so annoyed I had a voucher code for the white company in my booklet from good housekeeping this month and I cannot find it anywhere, have an awful feeling I have thrown it out, does anyone else have it? It is in the little booklet that comes with it esp for Christmas. x

Scootergrrrl Mon 29-Oct-12 16:48:47

Is it the December issue? You can have mine when I get my copy through (we are abroad so it takes a bit longer to come) smile

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 29-Oct-12 16:54:00

OCD20 is 20% off but no voucher I'm afraid.

magicalmollie Mon 29-Oct-12 17:03:03

That would be brilliant scootergrrl, can you let me know whey you get it, I just need the code on the back so anyone can use it. Thank you MrsCampbellBlack, that didn't work though, unfortunately. Anyone else have one, so annoyed with myself, Silly me!! x

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 29-Oct-12 17:07:17

It works for me and isn't a personalised code just the standard Ocado one - how strange it didn't work for you.

wonderstuff Mon 29-Oct-12 17:10:23

GDH4 for 15% + UK delivery

magicalmollie Mon 29-Oct-12 17:18:51

Do you mean for the white company, not for Ocado? Tried it and it said it wasn't recognisable. Wonderstuff you are a star thank you xxx

magicalmollie Mon 29-Oct-12 17:20:39

YEY, just tried it again MrsCampbellBlack and it worked this time, thank you thank you xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now