Talk

Advanced search

hobbs - does it come up big/small?

(7 Posts)
germyrabbit Mon 29-Oct-12 09:37:51

want to get a jumper but not sure which size to order!
thanks

topsi Mon 29-Oct-12 14:38:25

mmm I would consider myself a 12 and their size 12 fits me perfectly. Think their sizes are quite good actually. I love Hobbs.... what are you getting envy

Hopefully Mon 29-Oct-12 14:51:54

I would say they are pretty generous for bottoms, and a tiny bit generous for tops, on the whole. I recently bought a size 8 skirt there and I would say I am a size 10, but size 10 tops are normally spot on.

Cheerfulcharlie Mon 29-Oct-12 15:39:52

I agree - they are fairly accurate although maybe a very slight bit on the generous side if anything. I've found this for their tops, dresses, and jeans.

germyrabbit Mon 29-Oct-12 16:11:33

It's just a camel cardi in the sale, they sold out already of the larger sizes so will have to go with one that's my size. grin sounds like it will fit!

espanol Mon 29-Oct-12 16:26:04

I'd go with pretty accurate - can sometimes go size smaller on a top. Husband just bought me a dress for my birthday from there, blind as I hadn't suggested it, went for 14 and it fitted perfectly.

noviceoftheday Mon 29-Oct-12 17:20:28

I am somewhere between 6 and 8 and buy size 8 dresses from there, which I find a litle generous because I am that annoying inbetween size so I reckon if you're "usually" a size 12 then it will be a perfect fit. Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now