Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Wrist warmers, what do I wear with them?

(9 Posts)
PixieHot Sat 27-Oct-12 19:45:22

That's it really blush, I bought lovely hush dark grey cashmere wrist warmers, but I don't really know what to wear them with...

FrightRunScream Sat 27-Oct-12 19:48:36

I think you just wear them with whatever you are wearing. Would look a bitvodd and neva bit silly without long sleeves though.

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 27-Oct-12 19:57:35

I wear mine a lot with my poncho and especially with 3/4 sleeve tops.

FaffTastic Sat 27-Oct-12 19:58:12

Think they're probably designed to be worn with long sleeved or 3/4 length sleeved stretchy jersey tops but, as fright says, wear with whatever you have on you so long as its not short sleeved or elbow length.

PixieHot Sun 28-Oct-12 06:23:51

Okay, thanks smile. I feel a bit like Popeye when I wear them, but I'll get used to them! Maybe there's too much contrast between them and my (often) white tops?

FaffTastic Sun 28-Oct-12 06:29:02

Dark grey can look harsh against white - they would look good with navy, dusky pink, aubergine/burgundy, khaki, charcoal, black, rust, purple - any colour except white basically grin

PixieHot Sun 28-Oct-12 06:53:23

gringringrin

reindeerjumper Sun 28-Oct-12 08:18:36

Wrists?

PixieHot Sun 28-Oct-12 14:10:48

Arf at reindeer grin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: