Talk

Advanced search

Calling Mrs CB and Dexter

(5 Posts)
Millie1 Sat 27-Oct-12 16:32:28

Thank you both! MrsCB for recommending the Superdry skinny cords in aubergine and, Dexter, for linking me to MrsCB's link. They arrived today and are just what I've been looking for. Gorgeous, beautiful colour and a great fit, perfect with my, still in their box, ankle boots!

Only thing I'm browned off about is that I had a really nice pale, silvery gray cable knit rollneck jumper which would have been perfect with them ... it wasn't there when I went searching for it so I must have put it in a charity bag - grrr.

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 27-Oct-12 16:42:50

Oh yeay! They are so nice aren't they - I really love them and they keep their shape well and have washed well too.

Annoying re. the jumper though - I can't find my Alex Monroe necklace at the moment which is stressing me rather.

dexter73 Sat 27-Oct-12 17:17:24

Ooh cord success!

FaffTastic Sat 27-Oct-12 18:50:11

Millie - do you have a link to your boots? I'm struggling with what to wear on my feet with my aubergine skinnies...

Millie1 Sat 27-Oct-12 19:00:06

These although while they're perfect style-wise I wasn't one hundred percent certain about tan with them. I think they look ok but if not I have dark brown and black knee length boots, either of which will be fine.

Hope your necklace turns up MrsCB - it would be a sin to lose it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now