Talk

Advanced search

freckles and foundation?

(4 Posts)
Narrowboat Sat 27-Oct-12 11:11:45

Have never really worn foundation, my skin is quite good. But now I am getting ollllllldddd and probably would look better with it. I used to use Clique powder / cream compact thing. I think that looked OK.

I am quite freckly though. Won't the powder / foundation looks strange if it semi covers up my freckles? What do other people do?

Delatron Sat 27-Oct-12 14:12:04

I'm freckly and getting old! I don't really wear foundation for every day but when I do wear it I find sheer/luminous ones are the best. So you don't actually cover the freckles completely you just make your skin look a bit better! Then I use concealer under eyes, round nose and that seems to do the trick. No powder either. Georgia Armani luminous silk one is amazing when I can afford it.

FreddieMercurysFrightfulBolero Sat 27-Oct-12 14:22:25

Bit of tinted moisturiser is good for this I find, I look like death if I cover everything up with foundation.

kiwigirl42 Sat 27-Oct-12 19:27:33

I find the powder foundations good for my freckles. If I cover my freckles I look like a ghost. I use www.lilylolo.co.uk and it lets m freckles still show through but they are air brushed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now