Talk

Advanced search

help!! hair dye disaster

(8 Posts)
DuffyMoon Fri 26-Oct-12 22:48:26

Dd2 has put dark brown hair dye on her fair hair and it has gone ...well... greyish really...she is very upset! Has anyone used the b4 colour hair dye remover and what results did they have

TIA

QueenieLovesEels Fri 26-Oct-12 23:14:47

Colour B4 should work just fine.

cocolepew Fri 26-Oct-12 23:16:45

Just make sure you follow the instructions to the letter, there is a lot of rinsing involved.

Good lyck!

cocolepew Fri 26-Oct-12 23:17:01

Luck hmm

shuffleballchange Sat 27-Oct-12 08:19:15

I've used it. I will warn you. It stinks, for days and a good few washes afterwards. There is loads of rinsing too. You must follow the instructions carefully. It will remove the colour but it probably won't be her natural colour she's left with. Be warned, use this product with caution!
Good luck.

QueenieLovesEels Sat 27-Oct-12 11:46:46

The other thing she can do is get a semi permanent in a rich red tone. That should make it a chestnut hue and knock the grey into touch. If you go down this route steer away from the purplish reds because they will darken it and look unnatural.

DuffyMoon Sat 27-Oct-12 15:38:07

Well it's been done, it hasn't gone back to her natural colour...probably half way between...BUT she is pleased with the outcome, which is the main thing... I just need something to cover all the grey that's appeared in my hair since yesterday -.-

cocolepew Sat 27-Oct-12 16:17:47

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now