Talk

Advanced search

Any suggestions for bridal shops in London

(3 Posts)
SurreyArmyWife Fri 26-Oct-12 18:49:37

Hi, my sister is due to get married next September and asked to me to book us a day in London wedding dress shopping. Her taste is simple, and her budget probably wouldn't stretch to more than 1000 pounds. I really don't know where to start, if anyone has any tips please let me know. Thanks.

bishboschone Fri 26-Oct-12 20:02:32

I would come out of London for a better deal. We went to a shop in Basingstoke that were selling the same dresses we had seen but for £700 instead of £2000.

Sleepwhenidie Fri 26-Oct-12 20:04:43

Maybe book an appointment somewhere like Berketex to try on lots of different styles to narrow down what kind of thing she is looking for, if she hasn't already got something already in mind? Then use bridal magazines to identify favourite designers, you may have more luck in small independent bridal shops outside of London, I think most in London will be over budget, but may be corrected by other posters.

Just wanted to link to this too, it may be way off what she has in mind but I think its beautiful and simple and well within her budget grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now