Talk

Advanced search

Champneys facials

(11 Posts)
GreatGooglyMoogly Fri 26-Oct-12 14:47:08

Can anyone recommend any of the Champneys facials? I'm a bit overwhelmed by the choice! I've had a personalised one before but am hoping to have something that will really improve the appearance of my skin. Is there anything particularly good for age spots, uneven skin tone, milia-prone skin? What is a CACI machine and does it hurt?! TIA

babybarrister Fri 26-Oct-12 14:48:35

Tbh I had one recently at Henlow grange and I am sorry to say I was not v impressed ...

GreatGooglyMoogly Fri 26-Oct-12 15:35:32

Oh dear sad

GreatGooglyMoogly Fri 26-Oct-12 19:14:40

Does anywhere else do good ones then, and what kind is good?!

bigTillyMint Fri 26-Oct-12 19:48:38

I had a really fab one recently - at the one in Tring. I have had quite a few facials in different places, and I thought it was one of the best, but maybe it depends a bit on the beautician that does it? I'm not sure what it was called, but it was something appropriate for my age and skin!

I chose a head massage while the face pack was on which was also lovely and my skin felt loads better afterwards. Plus you could use the spa facilities which were lovely.

civilfawlty Fri 26-Oct-12 19:50:39

I've never had avoid champneys experience. By a country mile, the best professional facial I have had was by Vaishaly (in London). And the best home treatment is the aspirin facial. Truly, truly awesome.

scripsi Fri 26-Oct-12 19:53:30

I've had a caci facial which was bloody amazing but not at a champneys place.

What is this aspirin facial you speak of civilfawlty?

chocolatespiders Fri 26-Oct-12 20:32:22

bathnbody.craftgossip.com/diy-aspirin-facial/2011/05/15/

Aspirin facial

GreatGooglyMoogly Sun 28-Oct-12 08:25:48

Having nosed around on the internet, it looks like I need a chemical peel or microdermabrasion. Anyone had those done before? Do they hurt?

Karbea Sun 28-Oct-12 08:59:15

When I've been to champneys I've always gone for the Elemis facials, I don't like the champneys products.

GreatGooglyMoogly Sun 28-Oct-12 10:11:30

Thanks - I think I'll probably try the Elemis tri-enzyme resurfacing facial smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now