Talk

Advanced search

what is phase eight's sizing like?

(8 Posts)
TiredMule Fri 26-Oct-12 09:13:56

Just that really! Does it come up big/small? Where is it similar to? Eg m&s = big

dexter73 Fri 26-Oct-12 09:24:45

I think it generally comes up large.

BlingLoving Fri 26-Oct-12 09:26:45

Yes, it's generally quite generous. Also they have lots of their clothes in slightly stretchy fabrics so its more accommodating. I consider phase eight the larger woman's friend for smart wear.

TiredMule Fri 26-Oct-12 09:35:34

Oh balls, I was hoping you'd say it was normal-small. There's a dress I like in the sale but only in a 12 and i'm a 10-12. Do you think it'll be too big?

fluffiphlox Fri 26-Oct-12 09:44:58

Generous.

dexter73 Fri 26-Oct-12 09:53:13

It think it would be too big. Which dress is it? You may be able to get it at John Lewis, Debenhams or House of Fraser.

TiredMule Fri 26-Oct-12 10:35:27

Thanks Dexter-I've just checked them all and none of them have it in the right colour and size. I've ordered it from Phase Eight and a couple of others in different sizes, so we shall see. It is the dress someone linked to on a thread I started about lace dresses, there are other nie ones people have linked to so it won't be the end of the world, but it is such a bargin....i'm too much of a sucker for a bargin at the moment wink

Eliza22 Fri 26-Oct-12 16:24:38

Generous, definitely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now