Talk

Advanced search

Okay so what purfume has Next got that's good?

(4 Posts)
HaveAGoodDay Fri 26-Oct-12 08:25:59

Haven't got £££ obviously so have to choose something from Next! I don't like their Just Pink or Define and Cashmere. They did one called Ruby a while ago which was nice. I don't like sweet/ floral smelling scents. I like Hugo boss original (red box) for women & alien. Any recommendations? !!

HaveAGoodDay Fri 26-Oct-12 12:38:49

Well I been out and decided on.... London! It was between that & New York! Smells ok & only got a small bottle.

wornoutbutstillwonderful Fri 26-Oct-12 17:58:34

Like you I haven't got much spare at the minute, will have a look in this weekend and save my expensive ones for good.

moonblushtomato Fri 26-Oct-12 22:04:47

London perfume is utterly gorgeous!! I keep spraying a load on when I nip into Next, its on my Christmas list.

I spoke to a shop assistant about it who said its been likened to Chloe. It does actually smell quite pricey and lasts all day. When I wore it to work I had loads of nice comments.

If you like Alien, then this IMO is also a statement perfume, i.e. it has a very strong pong fragrance which lasts and lasts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now