Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Return to river island

(5 Posts)
Pugless Fri 26-Oct-12 08:02:11

Bought some shoes in the sale they didnt come in a box i cant find the sodding receipt and i paid cash i want to return them as they are too tight do you think they will accept them back i dont mind an exchange or refund onto gift card

dexter73 Fri 26-Oct-12 09:28:49

Might as well take them in and see - I would have thought they would give you a refund/exchange for the last price the shoes sold at.

NotAnIdiotHonest Fri 26-Oct-12 10:43:55

I thought this was going to be a thread about how River Island have suddenly become amazing and I got all excited to go and have a look smile

Pugless Sat 27-Oct-12 11:16:52

They accepted the shoes back at the price i paid in the sale i could either have a gift card or exchange so i exchanged for some much needed knitwear.

Pugless Sat 27-Oct-12 11:18:53

notan there were a few nice bits. Buts its mostly grungy fell in a jumble sale kinda look (or thats how i would look if i attempted to wear it)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: