Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i've just lost two stone in babyweight by buying these trousers!

(3 Posts)
babysaurus Thu 25-Oct-12 23:04:19

Wanted to share.

I read about them on MN so tried some today. I normally never try anything on as, frankly, the idea of looking at myself from 3 or 4 angles in a changing room fills me with dread but today I bit the bullet (and had the 'I've just had a baby' excuse on stand-by.) Weeelll, I have to say, they are bloody great! Got then in the 'denim' and the dark indigo. Super soft and comfortable but look like proper trousers. I look semi human again! And the maternity leggings in size 18 can finally be soley used for dogwalking (or rags.)
Am amazed and wanted to pass it on (if there's anyone who didn't know, I may be the last...)

Freshbloodletticia Thu 25-Oct-12 23:39:58

Really? i tried the indigo ones on today and they looked grim. Was v sisappointed.

babysaurus Fri 26-Oct-12 00:02:47

Yes! Well, they did on me anyway! I am kind of apple shaped, but currently have wobbly tops of legs and large arse and muffin top. It didn't make me look like a string bean but they didn't half make me look better! And felt good too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now