Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Merrell Wakefield and Ellenwood advice

(4 Posts)
Happybell Thu 25-Oct-12 22:04:49

Well after much research and reviews on here I went ahead and ordered a Merrell Wakefield, Small (only one i could find at a bargain Price) Unfortunately it was the uninsulated version and too small around the waist, but perfect on arms. I'm now in search for an Ellenwood as I understand Wakefield is no longer sold. So anyone know who has the best price? Is there a big difference in size between the S and M? Or should I consider others? I'm a size 12, short but not quite petite... If you know what I mean! I've also see Didrikson mentioned but can't find any uk stockists? Please Help me find that perfect schools run/football side line coat! X

Happybell Fri 26-Oct-12 16:13:57

Anyone?

owlface Fri 26-Oct-12 19:42:52

I tried on an insulated M and found it like a slim fitting 12, so I would not have room for a jumper underneath. I also found the sleeves very long and I'm 5'10".

fruitcorner Fri 26-Oct-12 22:32:32

I am a small size 10 and short and I have an uninsulated Wakefield in size small and it is quite fitted and it is pretty tight on top. HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now