Talk

Advanced search

Can't decide.... Need opinions.

(8 Posts)
Pastabee Thu 25-Oct-12 17:34:58

I'm back to work in a few weeks and I'm handbag shopping. I want a large shoulder bag that I can fit my junk in on my commute and a small laptop.

I've come across this Radley bag and I'm quite taken with it despite not normally liking their bags:

www.radley.co.uk/Product/110734_Belmont.aspx

I can't make up my mind though so would appreciate opinions. DD is being unhelpful and just offers me a wooden brick if I try to involve her.

VintageRainBoots Thu 25-Oct-12 17:38:03

I like it. It has a nice, classic look to it and seems elegant enough for work.

MrsWolowitz Thu 25-Oct-12 17:39:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

spicandspan Thu 25-Oct-12 17:40:00

s'ok. prefer the darker colour.

ditavonteesed Thu 25-Oct-12 17:42:01

I really like it (but then I have been known to have a hello kitty handbag in the past so I wouldnt assume my opinion is good)

FauxFox Thu 25-Oct-12 17:47:58

I prefer this must it be brown? If I needed a work bag I wpuld be getting one from the cambridge satchel company probably in green grin

dexter73 Thu 25-Oct-12 17:50:25

I don't like the stripy ridging on it so it's a no from me.

Pastabee Thu 25-Oct-12 17:52:57

Arghh. If I'm this indecisive over a bag how will I cope with actual work?!

fauxfox I have a sombre sort of job so it needs to be black or brown. Tan was my attempt at life on the edge so as much as I love the green satchel idea I couldn't use it for work. I do have a bright red changing bag for my days off thankfully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now