Talk

Advanced search

Help me style this grey lace dress please!

(7 Posts)
BovrilonToast Thu 25-Oct-12 15:26:18

I love this dress - but I have NO IDEA what shoes/tights to wear with it.

grey dress
Help!

Iodine Thu 25-Oct-12 16:02:54

What do you think of the black shoes the model is wearing? I think it looks ok with the grey. Have you seen the other colour of the dress? I think it's gorgeous in ivy!

MaggieW Thu 25-Oct-12 17:09:14

Very sheer grey/almost black tights. For evening Silver shoes. For day black. For evening a simple long silver strand with some sort of sparkly bits on it and a silver clutch bag. For day a simple silver long necklace and black clutch bag.

dottyaboutstripes Thu 25-Oct-12 17:16:11

Have you bought it yet? I bought the ivy but when it arrived, it wasn't at all what I had expected - it's not in the least bit delicate and felt really rather chunky. I sadly sent it back. I'd wanted to love it!

koala25 Thu 25-Oct-12 17:19:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

FauxFox Thu 25-Oct-12 17:27:25

I'd probably go with bare legs and a bright colour for shoes - fuchsia or coral would be nice...

BovrilonToast Fri 26-Oct-12 09:15:19

Thanks everyone! I haven't got it yet, I'll be gutted if it's chunky lace...

I'm thinking of wearing it to a posh lunch, really think I want to wear grey opaques with it... (if it's not horrid!)

koala I'd break my ankle in those shoes, gorgeous though they are

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now