Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else where petite jeans?

(5 Posts)
Madmog Thu 25-Oct-12 14:36:33

Just wondering where others buy petite jeans from? For years I wore Principals jeans which fitted well, but they are no longer in my area, so need to look at other options. I've found a couple in Next which are a little big on the waist but fit elsewhere. I tried some in Debenhams which are really tight around the thighs. I prefer to from High Street stores, that way I can return them when they don't fit!

bunjies Thu 25-Oct-12 15:57:24

M&S I'm afraid. I do have a pair of Top Shop Marthas which I love but they are a teensy bit long.

Everlong Thu 25-Oct-12 15:59:36

Me.

Top shop
Gap - aways skinny are nice, they aren't always skinny at all.

MegBusset Thu 25-Oct-12 16:03:44

Topshop have really reduced their petite jeans range, don't think you can get Baxters in 28 length any more, and Jamies only in one or two colours angry

Littlepumpkinpie Thu 25-Oct-12 16:27:46

I am wearing next skinnies and have to roll them up a bit sadI wear the bootcuts with wedge boots otherwise they drag on the floor. So many petitte ranges have gone from the high street I am tiny and dont have many choices these days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now