Talk

Advanced search

Remus and other cowl top fans

(12 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Thu 25-Oct-12 13:11:29

I got this recently and its great. Not too clingy, not too cowly and a decent length.

Shame there's not a better selection of colours though

Levantine Thu 25-Oct-12 13:14:44

Oh I like that, thanks for the tip

MissFoodie Thu 25-Oct-12 15:07:30

oh hello!
and the bette lynch leopard is reduced!

Have got that in black from last season and love it. Will deffo get the grey now - thank you. smile

GeorginaWorsley Thu 25-Oct-12 19:11:37

Ooh I love a cowl neck top!

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 25-Oct-12 19:12:49

Yeay! It is very nice indeed and a reasonable price for hobbs.

Hobbs tops wash and wear really well, so work out at decent value even at full price. Who's brave enough to order the leopard print then?

The pink is hideous.

espanol Fri 26-Oct-12 17:12:15

They have done this for a few seasons - I have chocolate brown and teal from last autumn which are fantastic and I wear them lots. Still look great after loads of washing. Debating whether the leopard print is just too much - might be better with a cardi or something?

You're right on the cowl being not too cowly - just a bit drapey rather than really massive. Love this top.

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 26-Oct-12 17:31:05

I want them to do white or cream or plum - perhaps I should ask them to expand their colour range wink

espanol Sat 27-Oct-12 14:07:19

I'm going to ask them! I really want it in cream and think I might even dare to buy the leopard print as the top itself is so great!

espanol Sat 27-Oct-12 22:42:54

They still have choc brown in the outlet, size L and XL here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now