Talk

Advanced search

Lacura (Aldi) foundation

(11 Posts)
ToothGah Wed 24-Oct-12 22:03:38

Just wondered if anyone else has tried this?

I bought the shade 20 Beige on the weekend for £2.39.

It is fantastic. Really nice coverage, not too heavy. It lasts well too - without a doubt the best foundation I've tried in ages. Only downside is it smells quite vile hmm

Helltotheno Wed 24-Oct-12 22:11:46

I find it good too for everyday use.. haven't noticed the smell??
Also using the 20 Beige but wondering now if I couldn't go a shade up..
Very good for the price I must say.

wannabegood Thu 25-Oct-12 08:51:18

Fab, stays well too I was shocked when I bought it I have got the tan and not too dark either

mignonette Thu 25-Oct-12 08:58:49

Try the Lacura night and day creams- truly good stuff. Decant into a nicer jar as i've heard some folks do although I like the packaging and love telling everybody how fabulous Aldi is.

I have all these expensive products and the Aldi Lacura range is just as good. The 15% urea foot and skin creams are excellent too if you have Keratosis Pilari (little raised skin bumps around hair follicles) and £13 cheaper than chemist- only urea creams. I bought shed loads of them as my stepdaughters have KP and get so low about it. Two weeks application and it had disappeared.

AGhoulfromtheCrypt Thu 25-Oct-12 09:03:12

I really rate the YSL-style under eye corrector pen and their anti-ageing serum. Haven't tried the foundation though.

valiumredhead Thu 25-Oct-12 09:27:56

I liked it but the smell of Aldi make up is bike I agree!!

I love their eye cream!

TobyLerone Thu 25-Oct-12 09:31:20

I use the day cream. Will buy the foundation next time I'm there smile

Biggem Thu 25-Oct-12 10:53:04

Ooo been on the lookout for a new night cream...will try aldi's

showtunesgirl Thu 25-Oct-12 11:03:35

mignonette thanks for the tip. I have KP on my arms and have been using the Boots Derma range which works but is oh so expensive. How much is the Aldi cream?

HeftyHeifer Thu 25-Oct-12 11:05:23

I thought the Aldi foundation was very good quality for the price, although I couldn't find a colour match. I know what you're saying about the smell, and that's why I couldn't use the Aldi night cream, too fragranced for me and seemed to stay in my nostrils all day long!

Shesparkles Thu 25-Oct-12 11:07:04

Their mascara is good too-it even has dd's approval!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now