Talk

Advanced search

Bras similar to Deco by Freya

(9 Posts)
SmileItsSunny Wed 24-Oct-12 19:16:56

I'm a new convert to Bravissimo, with a whole new bra size blush, and I like the style Deco by Freya. What else is out there for me?

Unfortunately the Bravissimo shop is too far away for me to visit conveniently.

bluecarrot Wed 24-Oct-12 19:25:19

The Freya Hatty

bluecarrot Wed 24-Oct-12 19:25:56

Freya Hatty

SmileItsSunny Wed 24-Oct-12 19:48:52

Thanks blue carrot that's exactly what I meant - in fact I bought one of those last time (I thought it was Deco, sorry!)
Beautiful colour and style.

The freya taylor

The lauren is a slightly different design but it is based on an old but awesome one called the freya retro basic plunge.

Also worth trying - the curvy kate smoothie - judging by reviews you might want to try ordering a cup up from your deco size

bluecarrot Wed 24-Oct-12 20:53:24

oh, I loved the retro basic plunge... except for the three section cups - they arent smooth! sad I suspect the lauren is the same.

I suspect so bluecarrot, but I can live with that!! That bra was my absolute favourite for YEARS.

SmileItsSunny Mon 12-Nov-12 21:30:03

Ooh more answers, thanks guys.
I like the look of the taylor, and the smoothie. I'd be a bit scared to try changing size though, bravissimo changed my size so drastically from where I was before!

Unfortunately there is a bit of variance between brands and even within the same brand. Experimenting is a necessity smile IME the back size tends to be more consistent than cup size. The returns policy at brastop is pretty good so you could always order your Bravissimo size and maybe one cup up, and see what feels best?

Did the fitter at Bravissimo talk you through what a good bra looks like? They normally do this so you can get the right size in other places. Personally I wear a cup size smaller in the Deco styles than in almost everything else - it comes up quite big.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now