Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Furry boots but not UGG style - any ideas?

(9 Posts)
CambridgeBlue Wed 24-Oct-12 13:48:18

I loath cold feet so would like some nice warm and preferably fur lined winter boots. I find UGGs incredibly warm and comfy but hate the look of them - and the price. Is there a more stylish and less £££ option?

PPPop Wed 24-Oct-12 14:16:53

I have some normal boots and I added sheepskin insoles from celtic sheepskin. They are approx 9 quid from memory. It's like wearing slippers all day.

CambridgeBlue Wed 24-Oct-12 14:27:09

Actually I was thinking about those in fact I asked about them on here a couple of weeks ago. I think secretly I just want some new boots but £9 is a very appealing price for warm feet!

Spookey80 Wed 24-Oct-12 15:50:29

I have mentioned Bronx boots which I bought on amazon a few years ago. They were about £80 if I remember, and have a sheepskin lining. Much better than my uggs as wet weather proof. Cme in lots of colours and still good three years later. Google Jennifer Aniston Bronx boots for a pic.

SparkyTGD Wed 24-Oct-12 16:46:09

These by Rieker look very cosy, not leather though.

CambridgeBlue Wed 24-Oct-12 16:49:48

I like the Bronx ones and the Riekers are OK but my Mum wears Riekers which kind of puts me off!

SparkyTGD Wed 24-Oct-12 16:59:19

Ha ha, I think Riekers etc are seen as frumpy brand in the UK but they are just a huge brand in europe, like Clarks here, and have a big variation in style.

coldcupoftea Wed 24-Oct-12 17:02:17

I just got these from Fat Face at the weekend. They are very warm and cosy, and the top can be rolled over so they turn into furry ankle boots!

CambridgeBlue Wed 24-Oct-12 17:23:36

Ooh I like those, I love Fat Face stuff <mum cliche>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now